A Loan Officer examines, evaluates, and authorizes or recommends approval of customer applications for commercial and consumer loans. The position maintains and services a loan portfolio in accordance with bank policies and procedures, coordinates and approves loans within specified limits, builds business relationships by referring appropriate loan and deposit products and services, ensures timely, efficient, and effective delivery of loan services, and provides financial counseling offering financial solutions for the customer’s business needs.
Loan Officer Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in lending, underwriting, and origination experience with a proven record of accomplishment.
- Strong sales and service orientation and financial analysis skills.
- Proven Business Development experience with emphasis on new business development and relationship-building skills.
- Experience and knowledge of structuring deals and portfolio management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Laser Pro documentation system preferred but not required.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
At First Federal, our Customer Service Representatives do more than handle money; they establish and cultivate relationships with our valued customers. We are Frankfort’s bank, and our community trusts us to handle their financial transactions with the upmost care and attention to detail. To continue this tradition of exceptional service, we are looking for a qualified, experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a welcoming personality that takes the initiative when responding to customers’ needs, as well as being trustworthy and precise. We promote from within, so there is an excellent opportunity for career growth if the candidate shows potential to advance. Responsibilities will include the safe and accurate handling of money through activities such as accepting deposits, handling withdraws, processing payments, and opening accounts such as checking, savings and certificates of deposit
CSR Officer Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math and computer skills
- Cash handling experience.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and time-management skills.
- Strong dedication to accountability, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Minimum of 2 years experience preferred.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Federal Savings Bank of Kentucky is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status or any other category protected by Federal, State or Local statute.