Your Hometown Friends. Your Hometown Bank.
At First Federal, our Customer Service Representatives do more than handle money; they establish and cultivate relationships with our valued customers. We are a bank dedicated to serving our communities, and our community trusts us to handle their financial transactions with the utmost care and attention to detail. To continue this tradition of exceptional service, we are looking for a qualified, experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a welcoming personality that takes the initiative when responding to customer’s needs, as well as being trustworthy and precise. We promote from within, so there is an excellent opportunity for career growth if the candidate shows the potential to advance. Responsibilities will include the safe and accurate handling of money through activities such as accepting deposits, handling withdraws, processing payments, and opening accounts such as checking, savings, and certificates of deposit.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Cash handling experience.
- Excellent communication, customer service and time-management skills.
- Strong dedication to accountability, accuracy and efficiency.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Minimum of 2 years experience preferred.
To apply send resume to P.O. Box 400, Danville, Kentucky 40423 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access your accounts 24/7 – 365 days a year.